Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mortal enemy

I had to face my mortal enemy in the eye every evening before my after work shower. This enjoyable activity had to be postponed because of its constant appearance in the bathroom. Despite its minute stature, it is the ultimate master of trickery. I have promise death upon it and see to it until it takes its last breath.

It will only grace its appearance when I'm home alone, catching me off guard. I will not fall for its trickery no longer. It will die before it grow any bigger.

I had to wait patiently (and naked too!) outside the bathroom (somewhere in the house) for it to leave. Then I peek into the bathroom stall meekly to ensure that it has left the area. Tip toe into the stall, eyes darting left and right, up and down before I breathe a sigh of relief and turn on the shower. It has been a stressful week, especially during bath time.

If it doesn't die, I think i will die soon from shock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com