Tuesday, January 3, 2017

p r o s c a s t i n a t o r

after so many years, i realised that i'm good at starting something but really bad at finishing it. i've started sharing my japan holiday stories up to day 6 and decided that it has happened too long ago to remember or my brain is not working as well as it used to and i kept forgetting things and what happened. so, i've decided to just end the japan travel stories at day 6.

+++

yesterday, my brother came over to pass me some of my old treasures (4 bottles of absolut vodka - unopened...woohoo!) and we were just sitting down there chatting about nothing in particular and having an affogato each (coz we're luxe like that..)

i finally assembled the lego that i forced him to buy me and got it wrapped nicely before giving it to me a couple of days ago. it's a camper van lego and it's kinda cute and all. if you are keen, the lego model is #60117.

i had fun assembling it and since he was at my place, i asked him to go take a look at it. he brought it to the table and started playing with it and mind you he'll be turning 33 this year. while he was playing with it i tot of an idea. i said to him, 'hey! why don't you make them do sexy naughty things in a series of 4 photos and it tells a story?' he obliged as usual and this is the result :


the title of this story is Todd & Anna Lynn : Camping Fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com