Sunday, July 25, 2010

Accident Prone

I've had an injury week this whole week. First, it was the left ankle. I was told that I've pulled my Achilles tendon. It happened in my sleep. Whoever would've thought that this is possible to happen? I am puzzled!

And then yesterday I started experiencing pain on my right index finger. The veins below the cuticle is swollen and blueblack. There are a few suspects on the line; too much clicking while playing FB games, strained the finger while coloring my Hanjie puzzles or knocked on something without realising it.

After wrapping it with herbs and leaving it on for more than half a day the pain is still there. Is there no end to my injury? I need a break here. Thank you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com