Monday, December 31, 2012

Year 2012

Year 2012 had been an eventful year for me. I spent more time blogging and occupy my time with hobbies. New hobbies are plentiful, just not enough time. I took up film photography again after so many years and love it. My love started with my Fujifilm Instax 7s followed by Lomography Diana Mini using the 35mm film, Fisheye as well (got myself a second hand unit) and was gifted with a 110mm format SLR from Minolta (courtesy of Mr Hubs).

Attended Thirst for the 2nd year and watch Avicii and Above & Beyond spin. Partying like a VIP! It's truly a dream come true for an old fart like me. Tick off my Bucket List. Attended Urbanscapes for the first time ever despite it had been around for 10 years. Bought some goodies and got my leg full of mud. It was fun and watching Darren Ashley live was fantabulous!

I went to Big Bad Wolf sale for the 1st time this year and went twice. Bought boxful of books to occupy Year 2013.

Went to a 'Beauty and the Beast' musical at Sunway Lagoon Amphitheatre recently as well. Things that I used to enjoy doing during my college days. Things that I did not do because my BFF is not around. She and I shared all this craziness and love for talents.

I guess Year 2012 was not a waste after all with all the predictions of end of the world and thingamajig. I did not watch that many movies because that is not my main interest. Rather laze around and do some crafts or read.

Drank lots of coffees -  the most I've drank all my life. Coffee drinking habit was not something that I practise before my current job. And I'm glad that I've met you caffeine. Without you, this year would be pretty hard to overcome.

Here wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2013 and many more wonderful years to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com