Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wonderbox - December edition

I receive my 2nd beauty box from Wonderbox last week. Was pretty excited coz it's the Christmas edition and it's my favourite holiday. What surprised me the most is the extra touch that Wonderbox puts into the packaging.

Ta-dah!

Ahhh... the goodies

The content of December edition are as follows :
Clinelle Eye Bright - Improves firmness for all skin types. Helps reduce the appearance of eye bags and dark eye circles.
Clinelle Purifying Toner - Increases skin moisture instantly. Soothes and calms your skin while reducing oiliness.
Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche - Leaves hair moisturized, supple, disciplined and protected against external aggressions and dullness with added shine.
Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche - Leaves hair soft and glowing with radiance, revealing intensity and depth of the colour, while hair fibers are protected from external aggressions.
OPI Shatter Nail Lacquer - Inspired by graffiti art, OPI Shatter leaves behind a crackled, two-texture finish when painted over any dry OPI hue.
Gamila Secret Cleansing Bar - A natural beauty agent which not only cleanse and nourishes our skin but also softens and heals it.

I'm not a fan of Clinelle products so I'll probably give it away. But I can't wait to try out the rest.
Thanks once again to my BFF for this thoughtful gift :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com