Saturday, October 27, 2012

Long weekend in Penang...

Another long weekend break for us Malaysian. Ahhh ! What a life. And Mr Hubs and I decided to visit Penang again. To rekindle with friends and family. It's more of being away from the hustle and bustle of work life and go to an island. A highly populated island with loads of tourist. 

We both crave for the fantastic hawker food offered here. This time around, I could not eat my favourite Prawn Mee Noodles or better known as Hokkien Mee here. Reason ? I had my eyebrows embroidered on Thursday afternoon coz I was told that it looks horrible by my boss. The last time I had it done was 7 years ago and it has faded into a thin line and the colour has turned red. It looks good with my hair colour...hehe...

Most of the time spent here is for sleeping and lazing around to be honest. And we watched "Ted" at Gurney Plaza. After that was meant for a nice supper before heading home. But instead, I threw a bitch fit and got everyone's mood down just coz I don't want to eat KFC. I feel bad the following day (which is now) and I'm sorry to everyone who was involved on the receiving end of my bitch fit. Mr Hubs, Mr BT, Mr ED, Mr TH and another unknown male friend of theirs. As I did not even introduce myself, what a bitch I am indeed!

And so this afternoon close to evening, we woke up and had Char Kuey Teow again. After that, we head over to Straits Quay for a drink with my other boss who is currently residing in Penang. Took some photos with Ms TM's Fisheye 2 and I hope that the photos turn out okay coz I don't fucking know how to use it. My only guidance was youtube videos on how to. Both some Lomo and normal films yesterday just coz I have not found the time to purchase some back home. And it proves to be a taxing activity coz it's hard to find films here in Penang. Everyone has gone digital. We went along Penang Road and the 2shops don't sell films. Sigh. In the end, we found a camera shop inside of Gurney Plaza that sells film and so I bought some. I'm a happy camper.

Met up with my boss at Straits Quay for a drink. And finally met his son, he's such a cutie. Beautiful hair and eyes. But  I don't think he like me very much. Coz he was reluctant to hi 5 me and wave goodbye. My heart is truly broken.

Straits Quay, Penang - Dynamic Art Filter

Maricosa, Straits Quay Penang - Retro Art Filter

Maricosa, Straits Quay Penang - Film Grain Art Filter 

Straits Quay, Penang - Retro Art Filter 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com