Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bigger than life

I haven't been blogging for a while, it felt like I've abandoned a big part of my life. Time was something that I used to have a lot, I can't say the same for now. Friends had been asking me why I never call them anymore. It's not that I don't want to. I'm busy and tired most of the time. And I felt bad as well coz I haven't gone home to see my parents for a while.

I'm no longer young and not the world most healthy person with no exercise whatsoever all my life, I no longer have the stamina to be constantly here, there and everywhere. There's nothing and no one to blame for this. I just need to step up.

My current dilemma now after attending yesterday's Camera Expo 2012 is DSLR or Micro Four Thirds. There are too many questions playing in my head. 650D, 60D, NEX 3 or EOS M (Oct 2012).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com