Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meaningless blog post on a random week day night

I haven't been blogging because I have not come across any new and "tasty food" around town. However, I've been meaning to try out this place in Plaza Damas called Haute Food Company. Heard that their scones are to die for. I'm a sucker for tea and scones.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it's soon. There are just too many activities now and so little time. And sleep takes up too much of my free time. But I can't be sleep deprived as well coz I get all cranky and in return a total system shut down.

Next place I'm gonna check out will be Cristang Restaurant. Heard that the pork burger is to die for. And they have Petai pork burger. Yum yum~ The ad looks good. Heard from my boss that the burger is yummier than Kissaten's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com