Friday, May 20, 2011

Time and time again....

I can't help but jinx myself sometimes. I try my best to be careful with my thoughts and words but sometimes the words came out faster than the brain can process. I have no one to blame but myself. There are only so much wood that are available for touching.

Anyway, I prayed hard that I will not be late for work on Thursday after a late night movie. Guess what ? I woke up at 8.25am and I start work at 9am. It's no surprise that I was 40 mins late for work and who would've guess that there'll be traffic jam around that time in town.

To my boss, if you're reading this please don't fire me. I really don't mean it. It happens to the best people sometimes. I am only human. Nobody's perfect.

Happy Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com