Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jinxed

I have a pair of grey shoe dat I believe is jinxed by the God of Rain. It is TRUE~!!

I haven't got time to take a pic of it. But I will do so soon.

Whenever I wear it, it'll rain. Sometimes flood a little around town.

I once wore it to meet a client in Wangsa Maju, I was unfamiliar with the area and when I pass off Jalan Ampang it started to pour. I was cursing internally as I was super lost and it was bloody raining. When I finally found the place, there was no parking. When I found a parking spot, the road was flooded with water. I was wearing my grey shoe.

The shoe is made up of fabric and it's a ballet pump. My feet got soaking wet, my umbrella barely able to cover my body and bag and I trot over to the client's office. The air cond was on full blast and I'm 100% unpresentable. I guess that's the reason why I did not get the deal until today :(

After that incident, I've noticed that whenever I wear that shoe it rain. Therefore I am jinxed.

Just so you know, I am drunk as I type whatever that I'm typing now. I might not remember what I did right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com