Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weird dreams


I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt of a group of hamster running around a house. All of them are Syrian hamster. None of which is a Winter White like Indy. Is this a sign that Indy is well taken care by my old hamster in hamster heaven ? I hope so.
Indy, may you rest in peace and have a happy and non suffering life in Hamster Heaven.


I had a series of dreams last night. This one takes the cake. I dreamt that me and Mr Hubs was somewhere in Penang. We were on our way to dinner and there was a parking lot in between the parking area and the restaurant.
We parked our car and walked to the restaurant. Suddenly an aunty came into view and started speaking gibberish to us. It took a while to understand what she was trying to say to us. Apparently, we have to pay our way to the restaurant. I guess this is due to the fact that irregardless of the day and time, you have to pay for parking in Penang.
She was actually telling us that she’ll be calculating our steps to the restaurant and this area is a paying area. I was thinking to myself, “WTF is this ?” There’s no justice here at all. Then I was awaken and it was only a dream. I hope that this doesn’t come through or else we’ll be paying for the chair that we’re sitting on for drinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com