Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rancangan Tergendala

The title says it all. I've been on a hiatus due to "busi-ness" (OMG I've just realised that it meant very busy or business...pun intended). It's the effect of lack of sleep. My brain is overload with informations and ideas. WTH am I blogging about you ask? I'm trying to revive my online business because I am JOBLESS now. And at the same time, try to earn some pocket money.

For the last couple of weeks, I haven't slept well. And when I did manage to sleep, I won't be able to wake up before sunset. It is very unhealthy but what to do. I am on a different time zone. I no longer can use the jet lag excuse on Mr Husband. He thinks that I'm an alien with my weird sleeping pattern. I am special okay? There is no doubt about it so don't question me.

Recently, I saw a job advertisement online and the working hours are from 2:30pm until 9:30pm. My eyes went wide and my heart started thumping hard. OMFG! It's the perfect timing for me and it's near home but the job require the candidate to work during public holiday. Bah! Forget about it. One of the reason for me to quit the airline job was this reason. I'm not gonna put myself through that again. Nuh uh uh~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com