Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Activities for the jobless me

  • to continue with my cross stitch project which was supposed to be completed before we move in together. we've been living together for 2 years plus.
  • to read the books I've bought but were too busy to read. So far I've only read 2 of it.
  • to watch some movies (boxsets of it) but have yet to do it.
  • learn to cook more but I've only managed to cook less than 10 times before I grew bored.
  • to clean the house thoroughly but ......
  • to clear out the guestroom of my rubbish and it still looks the same 2 months ago.
  • to gain weight with unemployment, but I guess I've lost 1 or 2 kg due to longer sleep and less intake of food.
  • to be the ultimate Facebook Gamer and I did it. I am almost at Top 5 of all the games that I'm playing..woohoo....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com