Monday, October 25, 2010

Another wedding



I attended a wedding on Saturday night in Klang. It was my ex-colleague's wedding and I was excited because I know for a fact that the food at that particular restaurant is nice. I'm a sucker for good food but not a fan of wedding dinner. Reason ? Because it takes forever to start and end and normally there are a few "sohai" that got so drunk they tend to let everyone know that it's actually their wedding. They are such a disgrace to the society (sometimes all the time) and sometimes I need these people for entertainment.

Anyways, we arrived at the restaurant at an okay time. We were not the earliest "sohai" to arrive and not the latest. We, meaning me, Mr Husband and my friend LPS. We care about the environment therefore we car pooled.

The bride look fantastic and had 4 dress change throughout the night. I feel exhausted for her. There was 38 tables in total and everyone seem to enjoy themselves very much. It is the time for relatives to meet up and friends to rekindle their friendship.

What I like about this wedding though is the food (once again...) and I will share the photos as prove.

This is the first dish of the night 5 combo stuff. Generous portion too. Yum :) 


I think this is Buddha Jump Over the Wall kinda soup thingy. It was tasty. My favorite dish of the night. After drinking the soup, I felt full already.


Suckling Pig.. they are famous for it. It was not as good as I remembered maybe because there was too many tables to layan. But I still love it~

*Me with LPS shot with iPhone 4*

Me with Mr Husband. He show his usual "tu-lan" face but actually he's not feeling that at all.

And the finale, I saw some ex-colleague there which I was okay with when I was still with the airline. But Saturday night proved to me that they are bitches and I really don't want to see their face anymore. Therefore, you are no longer in my Facebook and I don't give a f&*^ if you know about this. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com