Thursday, January 27, 2011

Goodbye Indy (April 2008 - 27 January 2011)

Today is a sad day for me because my beloved Winter White hamster named Indiana Jones Ooi (Indy) passed away. He has been struggling with cancer and loss of fur for the past year. I am glad that he had a good life while in our care. If Mr Hubs did not kept him in a pail and surprise me 3 years ago, Indy would've been eaten by a cat or died a horrible death.

However, I felt that I had neglected him for the past weeks because of work and I blame myself for his death. I want him to live with me forever, I don't want him to die. I want him to be healthy and active.

I've had a lot of hamsters before but he was different. He has a personality like no others. He only likes certain expensive food and only drinks Diamond filtered water. And I love him to bits. He came into my life when I was down and depressed. He made me a happier person when everything went haywire in my life. Now that he's gone, what am I gonna do ?

2 comments:

  1. Rest in peace-he is now in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bye bye little Indy. Roam freely, in lands full of superb gourmet foods, pools of Diamond filtered water, where cats worship the ground you walk on, and people to shower you with the love that you deserve.

    ReplyDelete

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com