Thursday, March 27, 2014

Revisiting Empire Damansara (Agfa Vista 400)

Once again, I love my new wide angle lens. Can't stop raving about it...haha...
Wanted to test the lens everywhere and everything. Be it dark areas, full of light and bright sunlight, I'll be there.
Empire Damansara is a place that I personally love. There's nothing there really except for a few shops (for now) and beautiful architecture.

Someone commented on one of my post asking about the change of deco at this place recently. Well, this post is for you and yes, they have changed the red chinese lanterns to bright pink and baby blue brollies :)

It was drizzling that day. The sky was dark but the Canon AE-1 is the master of low lights.

Beautiful brollies.

The colours are so sweet this time around.

This is my current FB cover photo coz I love this shot.

The other side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com