Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Bangkok trip

This is the first trip ever that I took only with my siblings all my life. And I love it~

I wish that the trip was longer as we were rushing around to do things with the days that we have there.

Here are some of the photos taken during the trip (on film of course!).

This was taken with Canon AE-1 and Agfa Vista 400 film.
I wish that I had a wide angle lens then. This photo would've turned out more awesome. 

Beautiful prang. I always wonder whether this is considered a prang? Let me know if you have the answer.

My younger siblings busy taking photos on their Konstruktor and ColorSplash cameras.

Love their poses in this photo.

My silly sister.

This was taken with my Canon AE-1 on Fujifilm Proplus II
My absolute favourite of the lot.

This was taken with my Olympus Mju II on Lomography X-pro Chrome 100.
My sister - 1st time tourist to Bangkok.

 Happy pose by the bonsai plants.

Would love to go back there again with them. The 3 of us had a great time.
Eat, sleep, shit, explore and shoot film!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com