Sunday, March 17, 2013

I heart Lomography Tungsten 64 ISO film

It's sad that Lomography had discontinued this beautiful film. Although it's meant to have a greyish hue, but it turns out purplish and I love it! I still have 2 rolls of this film and will save it for something else in the future. This is my first experimental roll with the Diana Mini. And it was taken way back last year, I didn't have time to finish the roll.

This is my favourite pic of this roll. Was taken at Urbanscapes 2012.

Loungers resting and chatting by their boat docked at Straits Quay, Penang.

Love the in your face colours of this one. Taken somewhere in Penang. Old heritage building.

Famous drinking hole in Jonker Street, Malacca. Geographer is the place to be for beers and music.

My next experiment would be on the La Sardina The Guvnor. But for now, I will just load a cheap ass normal 35mm film to test. And I can't wait for Lomo Purple 400Iso to arrive in Malaysia. I heart purple shades.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com