Saturday, October 15, 2011

Santouka Ramen

One fine day me & hubs decided to check out the much hyped Tokyo Street located on the 6th Floor of Pavilion KL. And we stumbled upon a ramen shop selling ramen...wow! (so fucking fake expression...) I've heard of the place through my colleagues ( the foodies...>_< ) As we were keeping our stomach for Rama V later, we've decided to share a bowl of ramen.

Hot Ocha to warm the tummy and it's a sign before food.

The chopsticks - a must have cutlery in any Japanese restaurant. How else are ya gonna eat smarty pants?

The Ramen - very tasty and we din feel thirsty after whacking the bowl. Unfortunately, I did not write down the name of this heavenly ramen.


Chicken Gyoza - never have I tasted such tasty gyoza and it's chicken. I wonder how the porky wan will taste like. Next visit probably.

1 comments:

  1. Hi, a friend of my just opened a new restaurant serving wholesome organic food. Hence, I would like to invite you to a food tasting event on:

    Date: 19 October 2011 (Wednesday)
    Time: 7:30 pm
    Venue:
    Wellness Recipe
    A- 1- 5, Block Allamanda (ground floor facing Sprint)
    10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint PJU 6A,
    47400 Petaling Jaya,
    Selangor Darul Ehsan

    RSVP (by 18 October):
    KC Tan
    tankuanchuen@gmail.com
    +6016 395 2691
    Please indicate if you will be attending with guest(s).

    ReplyDelete

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com