Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Plan / Dream / Reality?

The Plan
The plan for today is to wake up at 10.30am, do some laundry, head out for breakfast before attending Just Life's Earth Day Carnival Day at Sunway Giza before settling down for a cuppa coffee at one of my "like" list of coffee places Coffee Chemistry Cafe (CCC).

The Dream
Had a deep sleep (tidur mati due to exhaustion). Smell my lovely bolster all the way with my Tempur pillow for proper posture coz when I sleep it doesn't look peaceful. It's a cross between gymnast and being mugged. (Mr Hubs words not mine..)

If I remember correctly, it was a lovely dream of peace and butterflies. I did not want to wake up. It's like floating on fluffy clouds (not as tho i know how it feels like..)

The Reality 
I woke with a start. Thought that it's a work day. Kan cheong a bit. Almost shit on my pajama pants until reality sets in and it's a f^$(ing Saturday!!! Went back to sleep for a bit more and now I am awake.

First thing I did, check my Twitter for any updates. Coz I feel stupid not knowing what's happening and had happened while I was asleep. And I've just started following a few people (cyber stalking...hehe) on Twitter and wanna read their interesting updates on Twitter.

Wake my brain up with F.I.R's Get High on the iPod, grab a Nescafe from the fridge. Look at Hubs lounging on the couch like a sun bear would at the zoo...watching pointless program on the TV.

The clock reads 1:22pm, feels like blogging. So I switch on my laptop and share my utterly boring and bland morning / afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com